Varieties that perform every season.
We offer the latest high-yielding, protein-rich alfalfa varieties giving you excellent traffic tolerance, including premium hay alternatives. Whatever you need, our forage experts will identify what's right for your field.
Loading Product Data...
- Produces high tonnage and high quality alfalfa
- Fall dormancy 3
- Medium tall plants with a high stem count and dense canopy
- Excellent overall disease package
- Tolerates grazing, compaction, and related production challenges
- Fall dormancy 3 with excellent winter hardiness
- Good tolerance for high salt/saline soils
- The most popular Hoegemeyer alfalfa brand
- Features hi-salt salinity tolerance
- Fall dormancy 4 with top yield potential
- Aggressive seedling growth for rapid stand establishment
- Excellent forage quality
NEW - 463 RR™
- Features the Roundup Ready trait
- Fall Dormancy 4 with high yield potential
- Good overall disease package
- Not recommended for high salt soils
- Best choice for aggressively managed alfalfa production
- Fall dormancy 4 with very high yield potential
- Very good winter hardiness
- Early maturing with fast regrowth after harvest